Saturday, April 3, 2010

Photodate

Last night I had my photodate with Miss L. She brought her Mamiya TLR, so we were both shooting old school. This got some questions when we went down to the marina. People were fascinated with our old, strange looking cameras. The light wasn't as good last night as is was the night before, but it turned gorgeous right before it got dark, so I am hoping I captured some of that. Miss L. took my film to be developed, so I should have results tomorrow, at least of the negatives, and I am so excited about getting my scans Tuesday.

We went around the lake and the dam and the marina, and took some pictures of old stuff here in Old Hickory. I am about to have a shower and do it all over again with Mr. W., who has offered to humor me and come with me to take some pics. The light is gorgeous today, so I'm hoping to get some good shots, of what, I don't know. I guess we'll figure it out as we go. Wish me luck. I'm taking the Diana, the Zeiss, and my trusty Nikon FE2 (which by the way, is my first real camera - I'll tell you the story of that one day - and still my true favourite. I love that camera like it's family). Anyway, I wax nostalgic. Time to get off my arse and go and take pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment