Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ireland with a Diana, Continued

Here's the picture of Ballybunion Castle, superimposed on Ballybunion Castle. I have no idea what happened, and I kind of wish the light leak wasn't there - I know it's a risk you run when using a cheap plastic camera, but I am still too much of a perfectionist to actually like it. Still it's a cool accident and one I'll probably never be able to reproduce, so I can live with it, crop it, or photoshop it out.
This is Banna Strand, right on the mouth of the Shannon estuary. You can see a sliver of the wheels of our rental car on the left side. Damn light leaks again!
This might be Beale Strand, but I'm not entirely sure. The light matches the other picture I know is taken there, so that's my best guess.
I love this picture of Beale strand. It's right before sunset, which would have been pretty late at this time of year. It shows the wildness of the coastline and makes me homesick.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment