Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wilson County Fair




The aforementioned man who unceremoniously dumped me took me to the Wilson County Fair last August. It was a gorgeous night, hot, but pleasant and almost stormy. The feeling in the air was magical. We rode the Ferris wheel and took cheesy (but cute) pictures in a photobooth and ate deep-fried Oreos. I wanted to post these pictures without bitterness, because I feel like tonight is the last night I will feel this way. The storm of bitterness approaches. I don't want to hate him, or even dislike him, or even blame him for what he did, but in order to move on, I must villify him somewhat just to protect myself and form some path for the future.
But for now, here are the beautiful, magical pictures from that night.

I should mention that these pictures were just taken with a Fujifilm point and shoot - 7.1 megapixels, I think. I'm actually amazed at the quality of images I get from this camera. It's little, and conveniently purse-sized.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment